2005 Chevrolet Suburban 4dr 1500 LT
Contact Sales at Springtime Motors
Phone: (936) 436-9699
368 State Hwy 75 North, Huntsville TX 77320
2005 Chevrolet Suburban 4dr 1500 LT
|City MPG||Hwy MPG|
Engine, Vortec 5300 V8 SFI Flex-Fuel, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (295 HP [219.7 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb.-ft. [452.3 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (Requires 1/2 ton Models.)
Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Requires 1/2 ton Models. Upgradeable to (GT5) Rear axle, 4.10 ratio.)
Rear wheel drive
Battery, heavy-duty, 600 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection and retained accessory power
Alternator, 160 amps (Requires 1/2 ton Models.)
Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
Trailering wiring harness, 7-wire
Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-lead wiring connector, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, trailer brake pre-wire harness and 7-way to 4-way adapter
GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires 2WD 1/2 ton Models)
Suspension, front, independent torsion bar, and stabilizer bar
Suspension, rear, multi-link w/coil springs (Requires 1/2 ton Models)
Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Requires 1/2 ton Models. Upgradeable to (Z55) Suspension Package, Autoride)
Tire, spare, full-size, 16\" (40.6 cm) steel wheel located at rear underbody of vehicle, blackwall
Tire carrier, lockable, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
Wheels, 4 - 17\" x 7.5\" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 5-spoke aluminum, includes 16\" x 6.5\" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) steel spare (Requires 1/2 ton Models.)
31 gallon fuel tank
Bumper, front, chrome (Refer to Color Compatibility chart for Matte Black vs. color-keyed top pad)
Bumper, rear, chrome step, includes pad
Air dam, Gray
Moldings, bodyside (Refer to Color Compatibility chart for Matte Black vs. color-keyed moldings.)
Assist steps, Black mounted between front and rear wheels at bottom of rocker panel
Grille, chrome surround
Fog lamps, front, rectangular, halogen
Mirrors, outside rearview, power folding, power adjustable, heated, color- keyed, driver side electrochromic (light-sensitive auto dimming), turn signal in glass, with ground illumination and curb-tilt (May be substituted with (DPF) Mirrors, outside rearview, power, heated, camper-style on 3/4 ton Models)
Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
Wipers, intermittent, front, wet-arm with pulse washers
Door handles, color-keyed
Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system, includes rear-window wiper/washer
Seats, middle leather seating surfaces 60/40 split-folding bench, 3- passenger with center armrest and rear passenger easy entry (Upgradeable to (AL4) Seats, middle leather seating surfaces buckets)
Seats, rear 3rd row vinyl bench, 3-passenger, 1-piece removable
Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
Floormats, color-keyed, carpeted front and 2nd row, removable
Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable, includes brake/transmission shift interlock
Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim, Black
Steering wheel, mounted controls, includes audio and driver information center controls
Pedals, power adjustable
Driver Information Center, monitors numerous systems
Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right front passenger safety belt unfasten, turn signal on
Tire pressure monitoring system (does not apply to spare tire) (Requires 1/2 ton Models.)
Windows, power, includes driver express-down and lockout features
Universal transmitter, HomeLink, includes garage door opener, programmable
Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
Theft-deterrent system, PASSLock II
Defogger, rear-window, electric
Sound system feature, Bose Premium speaker system, 9 speakers, includes subwoofer in center console
Mirror, inside rearview, 8-point compass, outside temperature indicator and right front passenger air bag status
Visors, padded, driver and passenger side with cloth trim, extenders, illuminated vanity mirrors and corner storage pockets on back of visors
Assist handles, front passenger and outboard 2nd row seats
Key, single, 2-sided
Air bags, frontal, dual-stage, driver and right front passenger, includes Passenger Sensing System (front passenger air bag status on inside rearview mirror) (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owner\'s Manual for more safety information)
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, in all seating positions except center seating position in 1st and 3rd row which are lap only
LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seat
HOW TO GET FINANCED WITH US
Make sure to check with the Dealership before you make that long drive. We want to make sure your visit goes smoothly and you are here in time to roll that day. Contracts are done by appointments.
We offer a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles, a FREE In-House limited drive train warranty on every vehicle financed 3 month/3000 miles, clean titles, FREE car fax, and flexible payments to fit your budget. Our popular In-House program has been getting people rolling for over 22 years. We specialize in helping people with bad or no credit. We understand life happens and everyone deserves a second chance. We are not a credit score based company, we look at your paper-work. Stop in and check out our ever changing inventory and let us help you get into your next pre-owned vehicle.
Every customers situation and needs are different. We try to keep that in mind and we will do our best to get you rolling!! WE PULL CREDIT but WE ARE NOT CREDIT SCORE BASED! You will need several of these items but not all!!
- You will need a current Texas driver’s license . You will need to have lived in Texas for at least 2 years.
- Proof of applicant’s income (ALL) and an income of at least $2200.00 a month take home or more . And on your job at least 6 months or more. (Student loan and food stamp money is not income).
- References at least (6) all six must be at different addresses and working phone number.
- You will need to fill out our application.
- 2 utility bills (phone, cable, electric, insurance, gas, internet, house insurance, water, ECT) with your name on it to your address post marked in the last 30 days and not behind on the bill.
- The down payment will need to be in cash (NO CREDIT CARDS or PRE-PAID CARDS for the down payment) and you will need to have all the down at the time you apply. If you do not have all the down you will need to come in and apply when you have it.
- You will need to have the correct comp/collision insurance/coverage or CPI/liability on your new vehicle before the deal can be finalized. If you dont have a TDL, we have the CPI coverage option for you, to make sure our vehicle is covered.
- You will need a lease/rental agreement showing current dates and at least 6 months with your name on it, or home owners paper work showing your name. Your address history must match what you tell us.
- You will need to have lived in Texas for 2 years or more.
- You will need a checking / pre paid account for at least 6 months.
- If you do not have one of these items, we may still be able to help, you will need 6 months bank statements not in the negative - and or 6 months full phone bill in your name. All information given to us must match and check out.
- If you have more than 1 open car loan, or your income is not enough to support it, we will not be able to help you.
- Our apr is 18% and we try not to go over 3 yrs max for the term of the note, keeping it short term finance. The down payments are set per vehicle, you may be asked for TT&L as well, as that goes to the sate for the sale and transfer, ect. The down payment does not change, unless you want to put more down, for payment flexability. You may be asked for taxes at time of sale. TT&L is not part of your downpayment for the car, its fees that go to the sate.
We look forward to getting you rolling today, and we will do everything we can to make that happen. We do not approve everyone, but we do our best!
If you do not have everything listed above we will need to sit down and discuss your situation so we can try and figure out a way to get you into that new pre-owned vehicle. We are willing to look at every situation as long as you are honest and upfront with us and can provide enough to make the deal happen. If your information does not check out, we will not be able to help you.
Once you have a vehicle with us, you will need to make your payments on time, we do not take partial payments to avoid repo or shut off. Payments will need to be paid on time, per your contract. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!!!!!
Located in Huntsville, TX Springtime Motors is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. Offering a clean title (Salvage and Flood Free), car fax, and free limited warranty with every vehicle financed with us. Also offering vehicle coverage to fit your budget. And Don't forget short term financing with low bi-weekly payments.
Springtime Motors is dedicated to customer satisfaction for over 22 years and we have provided you with a map, as well as our address and phone number to help you find us easily.
We are passionate about pre-owned vehicles and we are intent on sharing that passion with you when you purchase your pre-owned vehicle from us.
Come by today and test drive the car of your choice.
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to keeping non-public personal information that we collect confidential and secure. This notice is to inform you of our policies regarding non-public personal information. Federal law and regulations define non-public personal information as:
- Personally identifiable financial information; and
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
Under federal law and regulations non-public personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information, except any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available; or
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived without using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, loan documents, sales documents or other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted or required by law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who dont need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
Credit Reporting Disclosure
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Therefore, your credit report may reflect late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account.
Limited In House 3 month/3000 mile Drive Train Warranty Coverage
These items are covered