2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 126.0" WB 1SH LS ZQ8
218 people viewed this vehicle
Contact Sales at Springtime Motors
Phone: (936) 436-9699
368 State Hwy 75 North, Huntsville TX 77320
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
|City MPG||Hwy MPG|
Engine, 3.5L DOHC, 5-cylinder, MFI (220 HP [164.1 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 225 lb.-ft. [303.7 N-m] @ 2800 rpm) (Refer to the Engine and Axle section for compatibility requirements. Must specify.)
Rear wheel drive
Battery, heavy-duty, 690 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection
Alternator, 100 amps
Pickup box, Fleetside, all-welded steel with double wall construction and corrosion protection with 8 cargo tie-downs and tailgate, locking, 2-position
GVWR, 4600 lbs. (2087 kg) (Standard on (CS15643) 2WD Crew Cab Models with (L52) Engine, 3.5L DOHC, 5-cylinder, MFI. Refer to the Engine and Axle section for compatibility requirements)
Suspension, front, independent coil springs (Standard on (CS15643) 2WD
Suspension, rear, semi-floating axle with 2-stage multi-leaf springs
Shock absorber, monotube
Jounce bumpers, Urethane
Tire, spare, includes steel wheel
Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
Bumpers, front and rear, body-color, rear step includes Ebony pad
Fascia, front, body-color
Wheel flares, front and rear, small, body-color
Grille, color-keyed surround and bar with Dark Smoke Gray mesh and composite headlamps
Mirrors, outside rearview, foldaway, manual
Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
Tailgate, locking, 2-position
Wipers, intermittent, front, includes pulse washers
Seats, rear 2nd row, flat-folding
Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
Comfort Convenience Package, Tilt-Wheel and cruise control
Theft-deterrent system, PASSLock
Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer and Driver Information Center
Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver safety belt unfasten, turn signal on, critical Driver Information Center active
Door locks, manual
Windows, manual, driver and front passenger
Air conditioning, front manual
Power outlets, auxiliary, covered, (2), 12-volt
Accents, interior, includes titanium colored air outlets, center control stack, door handle bezels and uplevel instrument cluster bezel
Door trim, with integral armrest, driver and passenger side map pockets
Visors, padded, Cloth, driver and passenger side with vanity mirror
Assist handle, front passenger and outboard rear seats
Coat hooks, driver and passenger side
Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owner's Manual for more safety information)
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, with center front position lap belt
Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all positions
HOW TO GET FINANCED WITH US
Make sure to check with the Dealership before you make that long drive. We want to make sure your visit goes smoothly and you are here in time to roll that day. Contracts are done by appointments.
We offer a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles, a FREE In-House limited drive train warranty on every vehicle financed 3 month/3000 miles, clean titles, FREE car fax, and flexible payments to fit your budget. Our popular In-House program has been getting people rolling for over 23 years. We specialize in helping people with bad or no credit. We understand life happens and everyone deserves a second chance. We are not a credit score based company, we look at your paper-work. Stop in and check out our ever changing inventory and let us help you get into your next pre-owned vehicle.
Every customers situation and needs are different. We try to keep that in mind and we will do our best to get you rolling!! WE PULL CREDIT but WE ARE NOT CREDIT SCORE BASED! You will need several of these items but not all!!
- You will need a current Texas driver’s license . You will need to have lived in Texas for at least 2 years.
- Proof of applicant’s income (ALL) and an income of at least $2200.00 a month take home or more, per household, depending on dedt to income . And on your job at least 6 months or more. (Student loan and food stamp money is not income).
- References at least (6) all six must be at different addresses and working phone number.
- You will need to fill out our application.
- 2 utility bills (phone, cable, electric, insurance, gas, internet, house insurance, water, ECT) with your name on it to your address post marked in the last 30 days and not behind on the bill.
- The down payment will need to be in cash (NO CREDIT CARDS or PRE-PAID CARDS for the down payment) and you will need to have all the down at the time you apply. If you do not have all the down you will need to come in and apply when you have it.
- You will need to have the correct comp/collision insurance/coverage or CPI/liability on your new vehicle before the deal can be finalized. If you dont have a TDL, we have the CPI coverage option for you, to make sure our vehicle is covered.
- You will need a lease/rental agreement showing current dates and at least 6 months with your name on it, or home owners paper work showing your name. Your address history must match what you tell us.
- You will need to have lived in Texas for 2 years or more.
- You will need a checking / pre paid account for at least 6 months.
- If you do not have one of these items, we may still be able to help, you will need 6 months bank statements not in the negative - and or 6 months full phone bill in your name. All information given to us must match and check out.
- If you have more than 1 open car loan, or your income is not enough to support it, we will not be able to help you.
- Our apr is 18% and we try not to go over 3 yrs max for the term of the note, keeping it short term finance. The down payments are set per vehicle, you may be asked for TT&L as well, as that goes to the sate for the sale and transfer, ect. The down payment does not change, unless you want to put more down, for payment flexability. You may be asked for taxes at time of sale. TT&L is not part of your downpayment for the car, its fees that go to the sate.
We look forward to getting you rolling today, and we will do everything we can to make that happen. We do not approve everyone, but we do our best!
If you do not have everything listed above we will need to sit down and discuss your situation so we can try and figure out a way to get you into that new pre-owned vehicle. We are willing to look at every situation as long as you are honest and upfront with us and can provide enough to make the deal happen. If your information does not check out, we will not be able to help you.
Once you have a vehicle with us, you will need to make your payments on time, we do not take partial payments to avoid repo or shut off. Payments will need to be paid on time, per your contract. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!!!!!
Located in Huntsville, TX Springtime Motors is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. Offering a clean title (Salvage and Flood Free), car fax, and free limited warranty with every vehicle financed with us. Also offering vehicle coverage to fit your budget. And Don't forget short term financing with low bi-weekly payments.
Springtime Motors is dedicated to customer satisfaction for over 22 years and we have provided you with a map, as well as our address and phone number to help you find us easily.
We are passionate about pre-owned vehicles and we are intent on sharing that passion with you when you purchase your pre-owned vehicle from us.
Come by today and test drive the car of your choice.
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to keeping non-public personal information that we collect confidential and secure. This notice is to inform you of our policies regarding non-public personal information. Federal law and regulations define non-public personal information as:
- Personally identifiable financial information; and
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
Under federal law and regulations non-public personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information, except any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available; or
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived without using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, loan documents, sales documents or other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted or required by law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who dont need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
Credit Reporting Disclosure
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Therefore, your credit report may reflect late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account.
Limited In House 3 month/3000 mile Drive Train Warranty Coverage
These items are covered
Recommended for you
We selected few cars just for you.