2013 Cadillac XTS 4dr Sdn Platinum FWD $2500 down
163 people viewed this vehicle
Contact Sales at Springtime Motors
Phone: (936) 436-9699
368 State Hwy 75 North, Huntsville TX 77320
2013 Cadillac XTS
Drivetrain, front-wheel drive
Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection
Alternator, 170 amps
Suspension, front, HiPer Strut
Suspension, rear, independent linked H-arm
Magnetic Ride Control, dual-mode
Automatic level control, rear air springs
Steering, power variable-effort
Brakes, front Brembo, antilock, disc 4-wheel
Brakes, rotors with FNC coating
Calipers, premium finish
Brake, parking, electronic
Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless steel thru fascia design
Tire inflation kit
Sunroof, UltraView, power
Grille, premium finish
Headlamps, high intensity discharge Xenon, windshield wiper-activated with Twilight Sentinel, cornering lamps and night-time flash-to-pass feature (headlamps on)
Headlamps, Adaptive Forward Lighting
Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
Glass, Solar-Ray, light-tinted
Glass, laminated front-side, theft-deterrent
Badging, Platinum Collection
Door handles, illuminating
Fueling system, capless
Audio system feature, SiriusXM and HD Radio (Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after the trial period. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
CUE Information and Media Control System 8" display, featuring touch response, haptic feedback, gesture recognition, proximity sensing, articulating storage door/bin, clock display and compass feature
Bluetooth, streaming audio for music and select phones
Seat adjuster, driver 4-way power lumbar control
Seat adjuster, front passenger 4-way power lumbar control
Seat adjuster, driver, thigh adjust
Seat adjuster, front passenger, thigh adjust
Seat, ventilated passenger
Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding, with lockable rear pass-through
Seats, heated rear outboard seating positions
Sill plates, illuminated "Platinum", front
Head-Up Display, Color
Gauge cluster, 12.3" color reconfigurable with color Driver Information Center
Windows, power, all 4 with Express-Up/Down includes rear passenger lockout
Retained accessory power power windows, audio system, mirrors, sunroof and climate control remain operational after ignition is switched off for 10 minutes or until a door is opened
Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
Trunk release, power
Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, front passenger and rear passengers, dual-zone front and auxiliary rear mode and temp controls
Sensor, automatic air circulation/air quality
Instrument panel top pad, leather-wrapped
Glovebox door, electric
Power outlet, 110-volt located on rear of front console
Door trim, leather-wrapped
Shift lever, leather-wrapped with wood
Map pockets, front and rear doors and front seatbacks
Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
Headliner, sueded, microfiber including sail panels and pillars
Sunshades, manual, rear side windows
Sunshade, power, rear window
Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
Lighting, illuminated entry and courtesy
Lighting accent, LED spotlights with light pipes
Convenience net, trunk
Brake Assist, Intelligent
Daytime Running Lamps, upper and lower auxiliary
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, side impact, knee and head curtain side impact for driver and front passenger head curtain and seat side impact for outboard rear passengers (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bag, Passenger Sensing System, front passenger seat
Front and rear parking assist, Ultrasonic
Rearview backup camera
Forward Collision Alert
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger
Safety belts, 3-point, rear all seating positions with outboard comfort guides
Door locks, rear child security
Tire Pressure Monitor System
HOW TO GET FINANCED WITH US
Make sure to check with the Dealership before you make that long drive. We want to make sure your visit goes smoothly and you are here in time to roll that day. Contracts are done by appointments.
We offer a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles, a FREE In-House limited drive train warranty on every vehicle financed 3 month/3000 miles, clean titles, FREE car fax, and flexible payments to fit your budget. Our popular In-House program has been getting people rolling for over 23 years. We specialize in helping people with bad or no credit. We understand life happens and everyone deserves a second chance. We are not a credit score based company, we look at your paper-work. Stop in and check out our ever changing inventory and let us help you get into your next pre-owned vehicle.
Every customers situation and needs are different. We try to keep that in mind and we will do our best to get you rolling!! WE PULL CREDIT but WE ARE NOT CREDIT SCORE BASED! You will need several of these items but not all!!
- You will need a current Texas driver’s license . You will need to have lived in Texas for at least 2 years.
- Proof of applicant’s income (ALL) and an income of at least $2200.00 a month take home or more, per household, depending on dedt to income . And on your job at least 6 months or more. (Student loan and food stamp money is not income).
- References at least (6) all six must be at different addresses and working phone number.
- You will need to fill out our application.
- 2 utility bills (phone, cable, electric, insurance, gas, internet, house insurance, water, ECT) with your name on it to your address post marked in the last 30 days and not behind on the bill.
- The down payment will need to be in cash (NO CREDIT CARDS or PRE-PAID CARDS for the down payment) and you will need to have all the down at the time you apply. If you do not have all the down you will need to come in and apply when you have it.
- You will need to have the correct comp/collision insurance/coverage or CPI/liability on your new vehicle before the deal can be finalized. If you dont have a TDL, we have the CPI coverage option for you, to make sure our vehicle is covered.
- You will need a lease/rental agreement showing current dates and at least 6 months with your name on it, or home owners paper work showing your name. Your address history must match what you tell us.
- You will need to have lived in Texas for 2 years or more.
- You will need a checking / pre paid account for at least 6 months.
- If you do not have one of these items, we may still be able to help, you will need 6 months bank statements not in the negative - and or 6 months full phone bill in your name. All information given to us must match and check out.
- If you have more than 1 open car loan, or your income is not enough to support it, we will not be able to help you.
- Our apr is 18% and we try not to go over 3 yrs max for the term of the note, keeping it short term finance. The down payments are set per vehicle, you may be asked for TT&L as well, as that goes to the sate for the sale and transfer, ect. The down payment does not change, unless you want to put more down, for payment flexability. You may be asked for taxes at time of sale. TT&L is not part of your downpayment for the car, its fees that go to the sate.
We look forward to getting you rolling today, and we will do everything we can to make that happen. We do not approve everyone, but we do our best!
If you do not have everything listed above we will need to sit down and discuss your situation so we can try and figure out a way to get you into that new pre-owned vehicle. We are willing to look at every situation as long as you are honest and upfront with us and can provide enough to make the deal happen. If your information does not check out, we will not be able to help you.
Once you have a vehicle with us, you will need to make your payments on time, we do not take partial payments to avoid repo or shut off. Payments will need to be paid on time, per your contract. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!!!!!
Located in Huntsville, TX Springtime Motors is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. Offering a clean title (Salvage and Flood Free), car fax, and free limited warranty with every vehicle financed with us. Also offering vehicle coverage to fit your budget. And Don't forget short term financing with low bi-weekly payments.
Springtime Motors is dedicated to customer satisfaction for over 22 years and we have provided you with a map, as well as our address and phone number to help you find us easily.
We are passionate about pre-owned vehicles and we are intent on sharing that passion with you when you purchase your pre-owned vehicle from us.
Come by today and test drive the car of your choice.
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to keeping non-public personal information that we collect confidential and secure. This notice is to inform you of our policies regarding non-public personal information. Federal law and regulations define non-public personal information as:
- Personally identifiable financial information; and
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
Under federal law and regulations non-public personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information, except any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available; or
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived without using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, loan documents, sales documents or other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted or required by law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who dont need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
Credit Reporting Disclosure
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Therefore, your credit report may reflect late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account.
Limited In House 3 month/3000 mile Drive Train Warranty Coverage
These items are covered
Recommended for you
We selected few cars just for you.