2012 GMC Yukon XL SLT $2500 down
96 people viewed this vehicle
Contact Sales at Springtime Motors
Phone: (936) 436-9699
368 State Hwy 75 North, Huntsville TX 77320
2012 GMC Yukon XL
|City MPG||Hwy MPG|
Driver Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Power Door Locks
Tire Pressure Monitoring
Dual Zone AC
Power Driver Mirror
Steering wheel controls
Rear Parking Aid
Power Driver Seat
Power Passenger Seat
Heated Driver Seat
Rear Window Defroster
Auxiliary Power Outlet
Trailer Hitch Receiver
Power Rear Lift Gate
Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Requires 2WD 1/2 ton models.)
Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires 1/2 ton models. Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (1/2 ton models only.)
Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
Rear wheel drive
Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
Alternator, 160 amps (Requires (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package on 3/4 ton models.)
GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires 2WD 1/2 ton models.)
Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench, stored in rear quarter trim
Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size steel spare (1/2 ton models only.)
Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall (1/2 ton models only. Upgradeable to (4JP) P265/70R17 on-/off-road, blackwall spare tire.)
Fascia, front color-keyed
Fascia, rear color-keyed
Air dam, Gray
Moldings, body-color bodyside
Grille, chrome surround
Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
Fog lamps, front round halogen
Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger-side glass)
Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with flat blade and pulse washers
Liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
Bose Sound System, premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
Antenna, integral in rear quarter glass
Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
Cup holders, in front seating area
Cup holders, in second row seating area
Cup holders, driver and passenger-side in third row side trim
Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
Tow/haul mode selector, button located at end of shift lever
Driver Information Center, full-functionality included with temperature and compass
Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure, tachometer, compass and outside temperature gauge
Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
Defogger, rear-window electric
Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
Door trim, side reflectors on rear doors
Armrests, driver and passenger doors, padded
Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod, includes corner storage pockets on back of visors, Shale-colored
Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear seat and cargo area
Storage bin, behind driver-side rear quarter panel
StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and Traction Control. Includes Electronic Trailer Sway Control and Hill Start Assist
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Air bags, head curtain side-impact for all outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Rear Park Assist with audible warning
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
HOW TO GET FINANCED WITH US
Make sure to check with the Dealership before you make that long drive. We want to make sure your visit goes smoothly and you are here in time to roll that day. Contracts are done by appointments.
We offer a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles, a FREE In-House limited drive train warranty on every vehicle financed 3 month/3000 miles, clean titles, FREE car fax, and flexible payments to fit your budget. Our popular In-House program has been getting people rolling for over 23 years. We specialize in helping people with bad or no credit. We understand life happens and everyone deserves a second chance. We are not a credit score based company, we look at your paper-work. Stop in and check out our ever changing inventory and let us help you get into your next pre-owned vehicle.
Every customers situation and needs are different. We try to keep that in mind and we will do our best to get you rolling!! WE PULL CREDIT but WE ARE NOT CREDIT SCORE BASED! You will need several of these items but not all!!
- You will need a current Texas driver’s license . You will need to have lived in Texas for at least 2 years.
- Proof of applicant’s income (ALL) and an income of at least $2200.00 a month take home or more . And on your job at least 6 months or more. (Student loan and food stamp money is not income).
- References at least (6) all six must be at different addresses and working phone number.
- You will need to fill out our application.
- 2 utility bills (phone, cable, electric, insurance, gas, internet, house insurance, water, ECT) with your name on it to your address post marked in the last 30 days and not behind on the bill.
- The down payment will need to be in cash (NO CREDIT CARDS or PRE-PAID CARDS for the down payment) and you will need to have all the down at the time you apply. If you do not have all the down you will need to come in and apply when you have it.
- You will need to have the correct comp/collision insurance/coverage or CPI/liability on your new vehicle before the deal can be finalized. If you dont have a TDL, we have the CPI coverage option for you, to make sure our vehicle is covered.
- You will need a lease/rental agreement showing current dates and at least 6 months with your name on it, or home owners paper work showing your name. Your address history must match what you tell us.
- You will need to have lived in Texas for 2 years or more.
- You will need a checking / pre paid account for at least 6 months.
- If you do not have one of these items, we may still be able to help, you will need 6 months bank statements not in the negative - and or 6 months full phone bill in your name. All information given to us must match and check out.
- If you have more than 1 open car loan, or your income is not enough to support it, we will not be able to help you.
- Our apr is 18% and we try not to go over 3 yrs max for the term of the note, keeping it short term finance. The down payments are set per vehicle, you may be asked for TT&L as well, as that goes to the sate for the sale and transfer, ect. The down payment does not change, unless you want to put more down, for payment flexability. You may be asked for taxes at time of sale. TT&L is not part of your downpayment for the car, its fees that go to the sate.
We look forward to getting you rolling today, and we will do everything we can to make that happen. We do not approve everyone, but we do our best!
If you do not have everything listed above we will need to sit down and discuss your situation so we can try and figure out a way to get you into that new pre-owned vehicle. We are willing to look at every situation as long as you are honest and upfront with us and can provide enough to make the deal happen. If your information does not check out, we will not be able to help you.
Once you have a vehicle with us, you will need to make your payments on time, we do not take partial payments to avoid repo or shut off. Payments will need to be paid on time, per your contract. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!!!!!
Located in Huntsville, TX Springtime Motors is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. Offering a clean title (Salvage and Flood Free), car fax, and free limited warranty with every vehicle financed with us. Also offering vehicle coverage to fit your budget. And Don't forget short term financing with low bi-weekly payments.
Springtime Motors is dedicated to customer satisfaction for over 22 years and we have provided you with a map, as well as our address and phone number to help you find us easily.
We are passionate about pre-owned vehicles and we are intent on sharing that passion with you when you purchase your pre-owned vehicle from us.
Come by today and test drive the car of your choice.
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to keeping non-public personal information that we collect confidential and secure. This notice is to inform you of our policies regarding non-public personal information. Federal law and regulations define non-public personal information as:
- Personally identifiable financial information; and
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
Under federal law and regulations non-public personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information, except any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available; or
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived without using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, loan documents, sales documents or other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted or required by law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who dont need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
Credit Reporting Disclosure
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Therefore, your credit report may reflect late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account.
Limited In House 3 month/3000 mile Drive Train Warranty Coverage
These items are covered
Recommended for you
We selected few cars just for you.