2011 Buick Enclave FWD 4dr CXL-2 $1700 down
548 people viewed this vehicle
Contact Sales at Springtime Motors
Phone: (936) 436-9699
368 State Hwy 75 North, Huntsville TX 77320
2011 Buick Enclave
|City MPG||Hwy MPG|
Driver Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Power Door Locks
Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors
Tire Pressure Monitoring
Dual Zone AC
Power Driver Mirror
Steering wheel controls
Rear Parking Aid
Child Safety Lock
Power Driver Seat
Power Passenger Seat
Heated Driver Seat
Rear Window Defroster
Auxiliary Power Outlet
Trailer Hitch Receiver
Audio System With Rear Seat Entertainment And Navigation Original Cost: $3,185
Auxiliary Power Outlet
Sunroof, Power Original Cost: $1,400
Lpo, Rear Seat Dvd Entertainment System Original Cost: $2,010
Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 DI Direct Injection (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
Axle, 3.16 ratio
Front wheel drive
Alternator, 170 amps
Trailering provisions, 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
GVWR, 6411 lbs. (2908 kg)
Suspension, Premium Ride, 4-wheel independent
Steering, power, variable effort
Exhaust, dual with bright chromed tips
Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, chromed
Fog lamps, front, halogen, with projector technology
Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted, rear-side, quarter panel and liftgate
Wipers, front intermittent with structureless wiper blades
Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
Liftgate, rear power
XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. Get over 170 channels, including: commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, comedy, family and kids' channels, and much more. With XM's incredible range of programming, everything worth listening to is on XM (Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Inerface)
QuietTuning Buick exclusive process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
Seat adjuster, 4-way power front passenger (fore-aft and recline), power lumbar
Floor mats, front and rear auxiliary, covering (Floormats first, second and third row.)
Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with Mahogany wood accents
Instrumentation includes Driver Information Center, tachometer, speedometer, fuel, coolant temperature, battery, gear selector, outside air temperature and compass display (Digital compass display moves to navigation screen with (UUM) Audio system with Navigation and (U4H) Audio system with Rear Seat Entertainment and Navigation.)
Instrumentation, engine oil life monitor
Windows, power with driver Express-Up and -Down features, passenger Express-Down feature
Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer with content theft alarm
Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger and rear seat occupants
Defogger, rear-window electric
Glovebox, locking, passenger-side of instrument panel
Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and side curtain for first, second and third row outboard passengers with Passenger Sensing System and roll over protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Door locks, rear child security
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
HOW TO GET FINANCED WITH US
Make sure to check with the Dealership before you make that long drive. We want to make sure your visit goes smoothly and you are here in time to roll that day. Contracts are done by appointments.
We offer a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles, a FREE In-House limited drive train warranty on every vehicle financed 3 month/3000 miles, clean titles, FREE car fax, and flexible payments to fit your budget. Our popular In-House program has been getting people rolling for over 23 years. We specialize in helping people with bad or no credit. We understand life happens and everyone deserves a second chance. We are not a credit score based company, we look at your paper-work. Stop in and check out our ever changing inventory and let us help you get into your next pre-owned vehicle.
Every customers situation and needs are different. We try to keep that in mind and we will do our best to get you rolling!! WE PULL CREDIT but WE ARE NOT CREDIT SCORE BASED! You will need several of these items but not all!!
- You will need a current Texas driver’s license . You will need to have lived in Texas for at least 2 years.
- Proof of applicant’s income (ALL) and an income of at least $2200.00 a month take home or more . And on your job at least 6 months or more. (Student loan and food stamp money is not income).
- References at least (6) all six must be at different addresses and working phone number.
- You will need to fill out our application.
- 2 utility bills (phone, cable, electric, insurance, gas, internet, house insurance, water, ECT) with your name on it to your address post marked in the last 30 days and not behind on the bill.
- The down payment will need to be in cash (NO CREDIT CARDS or PRE-PAID CARDS for the down payment) and you will need to have all the down at the time you apply. If you do not have all the down you will need to come in and apply when you have it.
- You will need to have the correct comp/collision insurance/coverage or CPI/liability on your new vehicle before the deal can be finalized. If you dont have a TDL, we have the CPI coverage option for you, to make sure our vehicle is covered.
- You will need a lease/rental agreement showing current dates and at least 6 months with your name on it, or home owners paper work showing your name. Your address history must match what you tell us.
- You will need to have lived in Texas for 2 years or more.
- You will need a checking / pre paid account for at least 6 months.
- If you do not have one of these items, we may still be able to help, you will need 6 months bank statements not in the negative - and or 6 months full phone bill in your name. All information given to us must match and check out.
- If you have more than 1 open car loan, or your income is not enough to support it, we will not be able to help you.
- Our apr is 18% and we try not to go over 3 yrs max for the term of the note, keeping it short term finance. The down payments are set per vehicle, you may be asked for TT&L as well, as that goes to the sate for the sale and transfer, ect. The down payment does not change, unless you want to put more down, for payment flexability. You may be asked for taxes at time of sale. TT&L is not part of your downpayment for the car, its fees that go to the sate.
We look forward to getting you rolling today, and we will do everything we can to make that happen. We do not approve everyone, but we do our best!
If you do not have everything listed above we will need to sit down and discuss your situation so we can try and figure out a way to get you into that new pre-owned vehicle. We are willing to look at every situation as long as you are honest and upfront with us and can provide enough to make the deal happen. If your information does not check out, we will not be able to help you.
Once you have a vehicle with us, you will need to make your payments on time, we do not take partial payments to avoid repo or shut off. Payments will need to be paid on time, per your contract. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!!!!!
Located in Huntsville, TX Springtime Motors is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. Offering a clean title (Salvage and Flood Free), car fax, and free limited warranty with every vehicle financed with us. Also offering vehicle coverage to fit your budget. And Don't forget short term financing with low bi-weekly payments.
Springtime Motors is dedicated to customer satisfaction for over 22 years and we have provided you with a map, as well as our address and phone number to help you find us easily.
We are passionate about pre-owned vehicles and we are intent on sharing that passion with you when you purchase your pre-owned vehicle from us.
Come by today and test drive the car of your choice.
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to keeping non-public personal information that we collect confidential and secure. This notice is to inform you of our policies regarding non-public personal information. Federal law and regulations define non-public personal information as:
- Personally identifiable financial information; and
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
Under federal law and regulations non-public personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information, except any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available; or
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived without using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, loan documents, sales documents or other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted or required by law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who dont need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
Credit Reporting Disclosure
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Therefore, your credit report may reflect late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account.
Limited In House 3 month/3000 mile Drive Train Warranty Coverage
These items are covered
Recommended for you
We selected few cars just for you.