2013 Chevrolet Cruze LS $1400 down
Contact Sales at Springtime Motors
Phone: (936) 436-9699
368 State Hwy 75 North, Huntsville TX 77320
2013 Chevrolet Cruze
|City MPG||Hwy MPG|
2013 Chevy Cruze LS $1400 down/ 3 month 3000 mile drive train warranty with every vehicle financed/clean titles/power windows/power locks/power mirrors/power seat/power steering/cold ac/heat/reclining seats/hands free/tilt wheel/tinted glass/child locks/1.8lt/4cyl/130k on the clock/vanity mirrors and more http://www.springtimemotors.com
Ms. Sarah 936-436-9699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
368 State Hwy 75 North Huntsville, TX 77320
Springtime Motors (The working man’s best friend) SPECIALIZES in bad or no credit. Our In-House program also comes with a FREE In-House Limited Warranty on every vehicle financed In-House. Every vehicle that we finance comes with a clean (blue) title. We do not sell salvaged vehicles to our customers and that sets us apart from the majority of dealers. You can have confidence in getting the most for your money. Let us help you get into the best vehicle for your budget……368 State Hwy 75 North Huntsville, TX 77320 …. 936-436-9699 M-F 8:30am-6pm
Our Customers have spoken and we have opened a lot further North.
Friendly Customer Service
Free Car fax
Online applications …………………………………… WWW.Springtimemotors.com ………………………………..
Online bill pay
Huntsville location 936-436-9699…
In-House limited warranty
user friendly websites
Budget friendly payments
Budget friendly down payments ……………………….. As little as $700 down on In-House deals
Short term financing
First time buyer assistance
Up front market pricing
We offer a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles
A strong Facebook customer base
Located 1/4 miles off of I45 on State Hwy 75 North (next to Napa Auto Parts)
Springtime Motors 368 Sate Hwy 75 North Huntsville, TX 77320
Call us 936-436-9699 M-F 8:30am-6pm
Visit us on facebook, twitter, you tube, pintrest and many more places..
Engine, ECOTEC 1.8L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 125 lb-ft of torque [168.8 N-m] @ 3800 rpm) (Requires (FE9) Federal emissions requirements.)
Axle, 3.72 final drive ratio
Front wheel drive
Battery, 438 cold-cranking amps
Alternator, 120 amps
Suspension, front independent McPherson strut, aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
Suspension, rear, compound crank
Steering, power, electric, rack-mounted
Brakes, front disc/rear drum
Tires, P215/60R16, all-season, blackwall, low rolling resistance
Tire, compact spare and spare wheel, includes jack and lug nut wrench
Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
Mirrors, outside, power-adjustable, manual-folding (Mirror caps are Black.)
Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
Wipers, front intermittent, variable
Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Deleted when UE0 OnStar delete is ordered.)
Enhanced Acoustic Package
Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
Seat adjuster, driver 6-way manual
Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way manual
Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints on outboard positions
Armrest, rear center, articulating, with dual cup holders
Steering column, tilt and telescopic
Steering wheel, 3-spoke, comfort grip
Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls (Deleted when UE0 OnStar delete is ordered.)
Oil life monitoring system
Center stack, integrated with ambient LED back lighting
Windows, power with Express-Down on all
Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
Theft-deterrent system with anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer
Air conditioning, single-zone electronic includes air filter
Rear air ducts, floor mounted
Defogger, rear-window, electric
Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in rear seat armrest and 1 bottle holder in each front door panel
Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
Lighting, interior dome with theater dimming, dual map lights, illuminated trunk area
Convenience hooks, rear
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock
Daytime Running Lamps
Air bags, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, front height adjustable
Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
Door locks, rear child security, power
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Trunk emergency release handle
HOW TO GET FINANCED WITH US
Make sure to check with the Dealership before you make that long drive. We want to make sure your visit goes smoothly and you are here in time to roll that day. Contracts are done by appointments.
We offer a great selection of quality pre-owned vehicles, a FREE In-House limited drive train warranty on every vehicle financed 3 month/3000 miles, clean titles, FREE car fax, and flexible payments to fit your budget. Our popular In-House program has been getting people rolling for over 22 years. We specialize in helping people with bad or no credit. We understand life happens and everyone deserves a second chance. We are not a credit score based company, we look at your paper-work. Stop in and check out our ever changing inventory and let us help you get into your next pre-owned vehicle.
Every customers situation and needs are different. We try to keep that in mind and we will do our best to get you rolling!! WE PULL CREDIT but WE ARE NOT CREDIT SCORE BASED! You will need several of these items but not all!!
- You will need a current Texas driver’s license . You will need to have lived in Texas for at least 2 years.
- Proof of applicant’s income (ALL) and an income of at least $2200.00 a month take home or more . And on your job at least 6 months or more. (Student loan and food stamp money is not income).
- References at least (6) all six must be at different addresses and working phone number.
- You will need to fill out our application.
- 2 utility bills (phone, cable, electric, insurance, gas, internet, house insurance, water, ECT) with your name on it to your address post marked in the last 30 days and not behind on the bill.
- The down payment will need to be in cash (NO CREDIT CARDS or PRE-PAID CARDS for the down payment) and you will need to have all the down at the time you apply. If you do not have all the down you will need to come in and apply when you have it.
- You will need to have the correct comp/collision insurance/coverage or CPI/liability on your new vehicle before the deal can be finalized. If you dont have a TDL, we have the CPI coverage option for you, to make sure our vehicle is covered.
- You will need a lease/rental agreement showing current dates and at least 6 months with your name on it, or home owners paper work showing your name. Your address history must match what you tell us.
- You will need to have lived in Texas for 2 years or more.
- You will need a checking / pre paid account for at least 6 months.
- If you do not have one of these items, we may still be able to help, you will need 6 months bank statements not in the negative - and or 6 months full phone bill in your name. All information given to us must match and check out.
- If you have more than 1 open car loan, or your income is not enough to support it, we will not be able to help you.
- Our apr is 18% and we try not to go over 3 yrs max for the term of the note, keeping it short term finance. The down payments are set per vehicle, you may be asked for TT&L as well, as that goes to the sate for the sale and transfer, ect. The down payment does not change, unless you want to put more down, for payment flexability. You may be asked for taxes at time of sale. TT&L is not part of your downpayment for the car, its fees that go to the sate.
We look forward to getting you rolling today, and we will do everything we can to make that happen. We do not approve everyone, but we do our best!
If you do not have everything listed above we will need to sit down and discuss your situation so we can try and figure out a way to get you into that new pre-owned vehicle. We are willing to look at every situation as long as you are honest and upfront with us and can provide enough to make the deal happen. If your information does not check out, we will not be able to help you.
Once you have a vehicle with us, you will need to make your payments on time, we do not take partial payments to avoid repo or shut off. Payments will need to be paid on time, per your contract. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!!!!!
Located in Huntsville, TX Springtime Motors is a pre-owned dealer that provides customers with a complete automotive experience at competitive prices. Offering a clean title (Salvage and Flood Free), car fax, and free limited warranty with every vehicle financed with us. Also offering vehicle coverage to fit your budget. And Don't forget short term financing with low bi-weekly payments.
Springtime Motors is dedicated to customer satisfaction for over 22 years and we have provided you with a map, as well as our address and phone number to help you find us easily.
We are passionate about pre-owned vehicles and we are intent on sharing that passion with you when you purchase your pre-owned vehicle from us.
Come by today and test drive the car of your choice.
CUSTOMER PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to keeping non-public personal information that we collect confidential and secure. This notice is to inform you of our policies regarding non-public personal information. Federal law and regulations define non-public personal information as:
- Personally identifiable financial information; and
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
Under federal law and regulations non-public personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information, except any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available; or
- Any list, description, or other grouping of consumers (and publicly available information pertaining to them) that is derived without using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.
We collect non-public personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, loan documents, sales documents or other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to our affiliates and as permitted or required by law. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who dont need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain safeguards that restrict access to your non-public personal information.
Credit Reporting Disclosure
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Therefore, your credit report may reflect late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account.
Limited In House 3 month/3000 mile Drive Train Warranty Coverage
These items are covered